Pleasant working conditions in a modern office environment at Royal Union
- Modern prestigious offices create a professional image
- Ample parking, which encourages clients to visit
- Security and access control
- Tea and cleaning services
- Close proximity to shops
- Access to the group’s agency contracts with insurers.
- Access to our unique ‘top of the range’ domestic policy.
- Access to premium finance arrangements for large annual clients.
- Access to self-funding policy arrangements – almost ‘rent a captive’
- Membership via the group of insurance related professional bodies.
- Industry related publications that are subscribed to and circulated to keep you up to date.
- Access to other divisions: Investments (including Offshore Investments), Financial/Retirement planning, Employee benefits such as Provident/Pension funds and Medical Aids; Accounting and Financial services (from tax returns to the full financial managers function). This offers a broader spectrum of services to your clients and will broaden your income base.
- Access to generic forms and reports prepared on various portfolios (both existing and prospective accounts)
- Access to specimen Review Guides, Needs Analyses and other compliance documentation.
- AIT solutions for policy and client management.
- Paperless office environment – we simply have no files.
- State of the art telecommunications.
- Adequate PI and FG cover.
- IGF requirements absorbed into the group’s facility.
- PPR compliance
- Compliance with the FAIS Act
- Our staff are well trained and have either a tertiary education, in-house training, or a combination of both.
- Neat, professional appearance – staff wear smart, tasteful uniforms.
- 4 clearly defined departments i.e. Commercial, Domestic, Claims and Financial Management.
- Employment conditions and contracts in accordance with the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995.
- Access to a Labour Relations specialist.